My Fab Bag for October reached me on 22nd of this month. Glad, since this arrived much earlier than I expected. This Diwali Edition Fab Bag is out in 2 colours- Blue and Silver. I think both look equally glam. If I were to decide, I don’t think I could’ve picked one. Oh well, that’s the precise concept about the surprise Fab Bag right?!?
|October Fab bag 2014|
I’m loving the Silver Bag on my vanity shelf. Surely brings out the Diwali feel. I think I’m gonna keep it there till New years, ‘coz I love some shimmer around me during winter!!
Coming to the contents…
|Clockwise- Nature's Co Hair Mask; Just Herbs 6 step Skin Regime; SeaSoul CC Cream|
1) SeaSoul Dead sea Minerals & Botanicals SSpro Range HD Finish CC Cream
Quite a mouthful… I got the shade LIGHT with SPF 20. This claims everything that every CC cream in the market claims to do.
Improve Discoloration, Correct Blemishes, Minimize Oil Production, Provide Sheer Coverage, Lighten & Brighten, Hydrate &Moisturize. Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Eco-Friendly.
However it says ‘Complete Coverage’ but also mentions ‘Provides Sheer Coverage’ on the packaging itself. Confusing or Misleading don’t you think?? Or am I missing something here? I'm curious about the HD Finish claim though.
Needless to say, I’m super excited to try this and see how this fares. Another CC cream ain’t hurting anyone ;)
PS: I’ve used this twice till now and my skin hasn’t broken out (I have super sensitive skin) and the shade LIGHT suits my skin tone….well almost. It settles in a while. The coverage is sheer.
|SeaSoul CC Cream|
2) Nature’s Co. Rosemary Hibiscus Hair Mask
Not too sure about this product. None of the Nature’s Co product has ever fared well on me. Plus I’ve been suffering from a lot of hair fall recently. So kinda dicey about this one. But I shall try it nonetheless.
|Nature's Co Rosemary Hibiscus Hair Mask|
3) Just Herbs – 6 Step Skin Care Regime
This came with 6 products in a paper box! It’s a skin care routine with neatly mentioned steps-
- Step 1 (Daily): SilkSplashNeem-Bitter OrangeRehydrant Face Wash (All skin types) [35 g]
- Step 2 (Twice a week): Apricot Sparkle Invigorating Skin Radiance Scrub (Normal to dry Skin) [35 g]
- Step 3 (Daily): Nourishing Massage Cream (Normal to Dry skin) [15 g]
- Step 4 (Twice a week): Fairever Protein Fairness Pack Mulethi, Milk and Honey (All Skin types) [20 g]
- Step 5 (Daily): Sun’nil Jojoba-Grapeseed Sun Protection Lotion (Normal to Dry Skin) [35 g]
- Step 6 (Every Night): Af’fair Fumittory-Liquorice Skin Lightening cream (Normal to Dry Skin) [15 g]
It’s great to support Indian brands especially Herbal, with No Parabens, No Mineral Oil. Ofcourse excited to try this.
|Just Herbs 6 Step Skin Regime|
All in all, an amazing bag this month! Looking forward to using the 2 products or should I say 7!! (Just Herbs and SeaSoul CC cream).
Crossing my fingers about the Hair Mask. Well, you never know, this just might work out for me! We shall see.
HOT/NOT: Toasty!! :D
Ohh btw did you catch Happy New year?!? I’m so in Love with SRK but my intuition says it’sgonna be a major flop L Why SRK WHY?!?!?!
* Did you receive your FABBAG? Or have you tried any of the above products??*