I’m a little late for this post. However I’ve been trying to keep my shopaholic gene under check for a while now. Hence I indulged in a mini haul albeit only essentials.
1) Dove conditioner: I’ve used this 4-5 times as yet. And I’m loving it! It makes my hair feel smooth and soft. Does not weigh down my hair. Washes off easily. Smells amazing! Out of all the budget conditioners I’ve used, namely- sunsilk, tresemme, loreal 5oils ( these are the ones which worked for me), I find this the best.
2) Marks & Spencer Cocoa butter exfoliating body scrub: Smells good. The fragrance lasts for about 10 mins after shower. The scent isn’t too overpowering. It says cocoa butter but it does not smell anything like it. It’s more of a cologne-ish scent. This one’s quite artificial but subtle and rich. I like!
3) Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner: A re-buy. This is an updated version which claims to be more smooth, long staying. Smoother it sure is. The 'Stay' seems similar to the previous version. I like the cute glass container with the square base. The brush is the same.
4) Maybelline colorshow in ChocoSin- Got this free with the Gel liner. An offer @Nykaa. Me, personally would’ve never gone for this shade. But anything free is always welcome right? Thankfully didn’t receive a shade that I already owned. So shall try this soon. Let’s see how it turns out. If not, I know mom’s gonna like it:)
5) Maybelline Hypersharp Liner: A rebuy. My HG Liner. I tried the Maybelline Colossal Liner. Despite the hype, it did NOT work for me. At all. (READ ON to know why). So I had to re-buy this liner. Love Love LOVE this.
6) Selfie Stick: OK so this might’ve been an unnecessary buy. But I think it’ll be very useful when on trips. The remote only works with Android so I’ll have to check it on my man’s phone. Guys please check beforehand if the remote’s compatible with your phone, while buying one.
Do let me know if you want a review in particular.